Filter Esplanade Blog
St. Patrick’s Day Open House and Preview of New Esplanade Amenities
Big things are coming to The Esplanade at The National Harbor—and we want you to join in on the fun!
For those of you who are familiar with our complex, you already know we like to make our community live life on a grand scale. That said, we’re eager to keep up with the standards we’ve set. We plan to start living life even bigger this year and, as a result, we’ll soon be offering a slew of great new amenities to Esplanade residents.
Want to learn more? Then join us for our St. Patrick’s Day Open House on Saturday, March 14th, from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for a sneak peek!
Here’s what you can look forward to during the open house:
- Enter to win some fabulous prizes Think you’re pretty handy with a putter? Put those skills to the test and you could go home a winner! During our “Take a Lucky” shot competition all you have to do is use the new office Putt Putt—whoever makes a hole in one could win big!
- Indulge in Irish beer and food The Open House will have all the traditional fare you’d find at your local pub on St. Patrick’s Day, as well as some spirits. Come eat, drink, and be merry with your neighbors.
After all is said and done with the Open House, we are also excited to share that some new Esplanade amenities are coming your way. Keep your eyes and ears open for these cool features that will be coming soon:
- Try your hand at the new golf simulator This fun new “toy” will let you kick back and enjoy a stress-relieving game of golf no matter the time of day or weather.
- Play in the new Game Room Get together with some buddies for some fun and games—the new game room will feature a pool table, card table and bar.
- Unwind and get fit in the new gym and yoga studio Get your cardio pumping, build some muscle, and stretch away the stresses of the day with the coming-soon gym and yoga studio.
Stay tuned for more information heading your way—and, in the meantime, we hope to see you at the Open House!