Okay, folks – Thanksgiving is right around the corner, but are you ready?
It’s not too late to pull together a delicious, home-made spread for Gobble Day, but for the cooking challenged, why not head out to one of the many fabulous restaurants in Washington, near National Harbor, that are offering Thanksgiving lunches and dinners this year?
These days, dining out for the holidays is a popular choice because you can still enjoy your favorite Thanksgiving foods without all the stress and work. Below we’ve listed 10 restaurants in Washington that are serving up feasts on Thanksgiving Day. So, check out the websites and peruse the menus to make your choice – but we’re warning you, you might have a tough time narrowing it down to just one place!
1. The Mansion on O Street – 2020 O St. NW, Washington, DC. A delicious Thanksgiving dinner served in an ornate mansion featuring more than 100 rooms and 32 secret doors, online reservations required, $70 per adult, $35 child under 11.
2. 10 Thomas Restaurant – Washington Plaza Hotel, 10 Thomas Cir NW, Washington, DC (202) 842-1300. Offering a large Thanksgiving Buffet featuring traditional favorites, $45 per adult, $22.50 children ages 5-12.
3. Georgia Brown’s – 950 15th St., NW, Washington, DC. (202) 393-4499. A family-style Thanksgiving served up Southern style, $45 per adult, $20 per child.
4. 701 Restaurant – 701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington, DC. (202) 393-0701. Sit down to a three-course, eco-friendly meal with live jazz 11 a.m to 8 p.m. $49 per adult, $24.50 ages 12 and under.
5. Charlie Palmer Steak – 101 Constitution Ave., NW, Washington, DC. (202) 547-8100. Three course meal with all the sides in a sleek, modern atmosphere, $75 per person, $25 per child age 12 and under.
6. Ardeo+Bardeo – 3311 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC. (202) 244-6750. A bit more casual three-course Thanksgiving dinner, available from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. $45 per adult, $23 per child under 10.
7. Oval Room – 800 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC (202) 463-8700. Pull up your chair to a three-course holiday menu for $55 per person.
8. 1789 Restaurant – 1226 36th St NW Washington, DC (202) 965-1789. Dine on a three-course Thanksgiving meal for $55 per person.
9. Old Ebbitt Grill – 675 15th Street, NW, Washington, DC (202)347-4800. Located right near the White House for a post-dinner stroll. Enjoy a traditional turkey dinner with all the extras, $25.95 per adult, $15.95 per child.
10. Art and Soul – The Liasion, 415 New Jersey Ave. NW Washington, DC. (202) 393-7777. Thanksgiving, Southern-style, $70 per person, $35 ages 6-12.